Termination of Service in North AmericaDate: 8/1/2012
We would like to inform everyone that HolyBeast ONLINE's service in North America will be terminated on 31st July, 2012.
In these 3 years, we have enjoyed so much fun and shared so many laughters with our dear users in Beastia.
Adorable young beasts have grown into fierce adults and warriors with great pride.
These priceless memories and friendship shall always stay with us and we wish everyone can bring this joy along even outside HolyBeast ONLINE.
We treasure every moment shared with you in the HolyBeast community.
For users who still have unconsumed CyberDollars, you will be able to continue consuming your CD in the Item Mall,
which will be updated according to the following schedule:
Schedule of Service Termination
May 10th, 2012 (Thur)
- * CyberDollar will no longer be available for exchange starting from 0:00 PDT.
- * Last special quest will be updated during regular maintenance.
May 24th, 2012 (Thur)
- * Item Mall, Beast Reels will be closed down at 0:00 PDT.
- * Item Mall will be updated and re-opened for free on the same day after maintenance, at 2:00 PDT.
- * Beast Reels will be updated and re-opened at a discounted price (in CD) after maintenance.
July 30th, 2012 (Mon)
- * New registration in HBO will no longer be available from 0:00 PDT.
July 31st, 2012 (Tue)
- * Termination of game service, customer support at 23:59 PDT, and official site will be closed.
There would be other upcoming events and campaigns before the end of our service,
which would be announced on the official site as a token of thanks to all users.
CyberStep is always soughting to provide entertainment to everyone around the world,
and we will bring this spirit on to other services we provide.
Your kind understanding will be greatly appreciated on this matter.
We sincerely thank all the players who have been continuously supporting HolyBeast ONLINE!
HolyBeast ONLINE Management Team